Welcome to Lamar Women’s Ministry! LBC Women’s Ministry has the goal to Equip, Connect, and Serve the women at Lamar. So whether you are looking for deep discipling relationships, a chance to get to know the other women at the church, or an opportunity for service, we have what you need!
We know that the Christian life is best lived in community — so come join ours! If you have a specific need or question, feel free to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a look at some of the opportunities to get plugged in that are available NOW:
- Wednesday Night Bible Study with Rochelle King and Susie Rhodes
- Thursday Morning Bible Study with Chelsea Thompson
- Moms Rooted Group (Contact Rose Rodriguez at 818-391-5338 for info)
- Women’s Bible Study Fellowship (hosted at Lamar, not put on by Lamar)
- Sunday Morning Women’s Connect Group with Cristyl Chance
We also have events throughout the year that are amazing ways to not only get connected to the other women at Lamar but also grow deeper in your faith. Here’s our year at a glance:
- September 26th: LBC Women’s Ministry Fall Potluck Breakfast
- November 2nd: Girls’ Night Out at Chick-fil-A
- December 2nd: Christmas Luncheon
- January 13th: Girls’ Night Out: Tom’s Diner
- February 2nd: Galentines Craft Night
- March 8th: Girls’ Night Out at Steak and Shake
- April 12-13: IF: Gathering
Make sure you follow us on Facebook (Lamar Baptist Women’s Ministry) and keep an eye on the church bulletin to make sure you are up to date on all the latest Women’s Ministry events and news.
Women’s Ministry Information
Sign up for more information or send in a question/prayer request directly to the Lamar Women’s Ministry Coordinator.